Saturday, February 10, 2018

Faith And Love!

Another look at my card!
 A closer look at my stamp!
It is time for a new reveal of the latest stamps at Cute As A Button! Of course, the newest stamps are Love and Faith filled! This cute stamp is called "Protected By Faith" and you can find this sweet stamp at Cute As A Button Designs! 
I am still struggling with the use of my arm and my coloring reflects it. I am going to keep working at improving so I hope you all will bear with me. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song: Believe (Josh Grogan)
Children sleeping, snow is softly falling
Dreams are calling like bells in the distance
We were dreamers not so long ago
But one by one we all had to grow up
When it seems the magic's slipped away
We find it all again on Christmas day

Believe in what your heart is saying
Hear the melody that's playing
There's no time to waste
There's so much to celebrate
Believe in what you feel inside
And give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need
If you just believe

No comments: