Sunday, October 1, 2017

Find The Cure

 A closer look!
 Ribbon, flowers and rhinestones!
 The inside of my card!
Happy October 1st! This year is flying by. It is also a year with many losses due to cancer. It is time for a challenge at Cute As A Button! I am using this cute stamp called "Find the Cure"! I challenge anyone who is fighting cancer, lost someone to cancer or knows someone who is fighting cancer to make a card and send to them. I pray for the day cancer will be eradicated from our world. This card is in memory of Chad, Dick, Cheryl, and for those who are fighting or have fought this battle, Lillie, Sonja,  Donita, Pat, Carla!  God bless each of you!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: In Christ Alone (Natalie Grant)
In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card and a very worthy cause.

Marlies said...

A beautiful card with a cute stamp and a lovely matching sentiment. I also do hope that they find a cure someday, the sooner the better! Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

Danoesja said...

A very beautiful, lovely and special card!
Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps.
Greetings, Danoesja

Laura ElleBi said...

I like very much!
Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

DT Laura