Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Christmas

 A closer look!
Lily of The Valley is now selling digi stamps. I love their new Christmas stamps. This is one I just purchased. The stamp is colored with Copics and I added extra fine glitter to the girls cap and the snow. I added a pearl and some wooden Christmas trees and a snowman. This card will be going to Georgia for my brother to use. (He will think it is a bit girlie but he can deal with that! LOL!
I am entering this card at the following challenges: 

My Song:  Happy Christmas (John Lennon)
O this is Christmas
And what have you done
Another year over
And a new one just begun
And so this is Christmas
I hope you have fun
The near and the dear one
The old and the young
A very Merry Christmas
And a happy new year
Let's hope it's a good one
Without any fear

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Gorgeous image xx

Janie Printz said...

Very cute Miss Patty, you have become a professional colorist... I love your creations...

Basslady said...

what a delightful card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Cazro said...

A super fun card, gorgeous colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.