Thursday, August 31, 2017

Last Day At The Beach!

 A closer look at the stamp!
 The inside of my card.
It is hard to believe that fall is coming when the temperature is 100+. So, having said that I decided I could squeeze in this  summer card! You have to admire this ole gal, she is strutting her stuff no matter how old. LOL! I like the bright colors and the DP reminded me of beach chairs.  Just a fun card today! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song: Beach Baby (First Class)
Do you remember back in old l.a.
When everybody drove a Chevrolet
What ever happened to the boy next door
The sun tanned crew cut all-American male
Remember dancing at the high school hop
With everybody drinking soda pop
I didn't recognize the girl next door
With beat up sneakers and a pony tail
Beach baby beach baby give me your hand
Give me something that I can remember
Just like before we can walk by the shore in the moonlight
Beach baby beach baby there on the sand


No comments: