Saturday, July 29, 2017

Spooky



I had to laugh when I saw the coloring on this stamp. It was colored many years ago and I would like to think I have improved a great deal since then. But, I decided instead of throwing it in the trash bin I would make it into a card. I know someone int he nursing home will get a kick out of getting a card and they won't mind that my coloring is now the best.  Did you know you can take your cards to a local nursing home and the nurses can give the residents (especially those who never get a card) a homemade card to brighten their day? It is a great way to give back to your community. This cute stamp can be found at The Paper Shelter. She is called "Was Not Me" and can be found here. I colored my stamp with Copics and added some cute bat brads and a rhinestone to match the bubbles in the potion. I added liquid glass to the potion.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Spooky 
In the cool of the evening when ev'rything is gettin' kind of groovy,
I call you up and ask you if you want to go and meet and see a movie,
First you say no, you've got some plans for the night,
And then you stop, and say, "All right."
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.
You always keep me guessin', I never seem to know what you are thinkin'.
And if a fella looks at you, it's for sure your little eye will be a-winkin'.
I get confused, 'cause I don't know where I stand,
And then you smile, and hold my hand.
Love is kinda crazy with a spooky little girl like you.
Spooky!

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ooohhhh great spooky card. Lovely image and Colouring