Sunday, June 25, 2017

Ride Em Cowboy!



 I fell  in love with this fun stamp and knew I just had to use it for a card for a special friend. She recently came back into our lives after many years of being lost to us. She loves horses and for many years rode endurance races. When I saw this stamp I knew it would work perfect at a thank you card for our friend. I added the die cut "hay there" and the hay and pitchfork on the side.  Just a fun card for a friend.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Ride 'Em Cowboy (Paul Davis)
Traveling with the rodeo
It's the only life I'll ever know
I started in New Mexico
Must have been a thousand years ago
I used to be the best they say
At riding young wild horses for my pay
But now I'm much too old it seems
I only rides wild horses in his dreams
They use to tell me, ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You can't make no money if you hit the ground
They say, ride 'em cowboy don't let 'em throw you down
You're the toughest cowboy in town

No comments: