Saturday, June 10, 2017

Charlie Chapliin!

 A closer look!
 The inside of my card!
Does anyone feel like May flew by? Here we are almost half way through June. This is a card I made for our Cute As A Button Challenge! I also gave this card to my BFF's husband. Mark Little opens his home to me every year for the Scrapbook Convention in Puyallup. He also picks me up and delivers me to the airport. This means he often has to go into work very early and sometimes is very late getting home depending on my flight. I wanted to let Mark know how much I appreciate his kindness. I thought this cute little Charlie Chaplin stamp from Cute As A Button was perfect for this card. I like how he looks as if he is flying right off the card. LOL!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: I'll Be Seeing You
'll be seeing you in all the old familiar places
That this heart of mine embraces all day through
In that small cafe, the park across the way
The children's carousel,
The chestnut trees, the wishing well
I'll be seeing you in every lovely summer's day
In everything that's light and gay
I'll always think of you that way

2 comments:

Chief said...

Bless you my dear sister from another mother. I always look forward to your coming over. The card is wonderful and I truly appreciate your making it for me.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun image ... and what amazing coloring! Your card is so fun!

Thank you for sharing your talent with us in the "For Men" challenge at International Art & Soul.