Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Run The Good Race

 A closer look!
 The inside of my card!

Good Morning! I hope everyone has a free day to craft. Since it is the season for track events I thought I would use this fun stamp called "Run the Good Race".  I hope it inspires you to check out the fun sport stamps you can find at Cute As A Button! I colored this stamp with Copics. The die cut is from Marianne Designs. Some pretty pearls and design paper from Stampin' Up finished off this card. Have a great day and be sure and check out the Cute As A Button Shop!
I hope you will go over to the challenge blog  http://cuteasabuttonchallenge.blogspot.com.au/
 and join in the  May challenge. You are also invited to join the facebook group
Inspiration posts every so often on the Showcase blog: 
http://cuteasabuttonshowcase.blogspot.com.au/

I am entering this card at the following challenges:  
My Song: Run, Run, Look, and See (Bryan Hyland)

Run, run, look and see
Run, run, look and see
I thought I saw you yesterday
I could have sworn you'd passed my way
But it was too good to be true
And there was nothing I could do
My heart says:
Run, run, look and see
Are my eyes just foolin' me?
While I'm runnin', I keep prayin'
All the time my heart keeps sayin':
Run, run, look and see
Run, run, look and see

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

Wow amazing image and so wonderfully coloured too. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


Sandy Trefger said...

Such a beautiful card and sweet image! I love your color combo! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

Kathy S said...

Yes, it did inspire me to go check out Cute as a Button. Hadn't heard of this digi company before - looks a lot like Saturated Canary, which I love. I have a running friend so I picked up a few of those. Thanks for the inspiration and appreciate your entry at Cards in Envy - "Favorite Color Combination" challenge.

Toni said...

oh my gosh, so beautifully colored! thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy!

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Her face looks fantastic. What a great card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Victoria DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...


Desire Fourie said...

Patty this is beautifully designed and perfect for our 10th ‘ATG with CREATE WITH TLC’ challenge. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck and hope to see you play with us again.
Hugs
Desíre
{ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Anila Dikay said...

Beautiful card

Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

Anila DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/...