Wednesday, May 31, 2017

"Look At You"

 A closer look at my Wee stamp!
 Foam flower I created!
 The inside of my card!
I had such a fun time working on this card. True it took me a week to make because my arm just doesn't co-operate like I want it to. Month four of a broken shoulder and I am so ready for it to be healed. Despite the fact my arm hurt I enjoyed playing. I love Wee images and this bunny just looks like he is having fun. I also bought the Peony Dies created by Bev Rochester! Oh, my, playing with the really thin foam is so fun and the flowers are beautiful. Bev has a wonderful video showing you how to make the small roses. I watch the video "after" I made this flower! But I still love how it came out. I will be passing this card on to a special friend! As you Read this I am in Puyallup, Washington. Enjoying the Scrapbook Expo with my friends. It will be a fun time and I am sure I will see many new and exciting products and techniques. I have two full days of classes and three crop nights. Yes, I will be tired when I get home. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Look At Us (Vince Gill)
Look at us
After all these years together
Look at us
After all that we've been through
Look at us
Still leaning on each other
If you want to see
How true love should be
Then just look at us

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, I love your flower!!!

Vicki said...

Lovely card, Patty Sue! Adorable image and beautiful coloring. The flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining the Double D, "Flowers Galore" Challenge.

Darlene said...

Oh how adorable! Great coloring and design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Janie Printz said...

Such a darling Wee card Patti. And oh my goodness but I love your foam flower. Can't wait till we can discuss this wonderful technique tomorrow...

Leslie Miller said...

Ack! So cute! I mean, really adorable. Super coloring and great sentiment. Nicely done. Thanks for sharing with us at Double D!

Gayatri said...

That is super adorable. Great work. Thanks so much for joining in at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge. Gayatri xx

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Such a cute card..love the image and bloom..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

cohenna said...

Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck.

Danielle Vincent said...

Wow you made that flower?! I am in awe of it! Such a precious card! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creation with us at Kraftin' Kimmie challenges!